Friday, October 22, 2010

you know you're in Georgia when

10/21
                You know when you are in Georgia when you are being lead by your school principal into a sketchy looking building to drink wine and eat fruit grown at someone’s house after school. 
                One of the buildings across the street from my school is so sketchy looking and this whole time I had thought that it was abandoned.  Turns out it is the office of the village manager and I’m not sure what else.  As long as we are on the subject of the village manager; he wants to marry me.  Apparently he never thought of himself as the marrying type until he met me.  I think this is somewhat funny because I can’t speak Georgian and he can speak English.  Not that I would marry him if this were not the case but I just can’t understand why he is so confident that he wants to marry me.  It’s really flattering but sometimes it gets a bit awkward.  He has learned how to say “I love you” but that’s about it.  Does a girl really need to hear anything else? Haha just kidding, totally kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment