Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sunday in Matagalpa

From 3-18-2012

Sunday in Matagalpa.

Sundays are the slowest of days in most countries around the world. Especially in smaller mountain towns of a predominantly Catholic/Christian country.

At La Buena Onda I woke up to Bob. Not a bad way to wake up.

Today I have to move hostels because they are booked up in the dorms to I made my way to another hotel in town. It doesn't have Bob buy it does have a wonderful garden in the back with hammocks and wifi.

Later in the day, I run into a Peace Corps volunteer at my hostel. We went to an Italian place for dinner and talked shop. She is doing some projects similar to what EOS International does. Being able to bounce ideas off each other was great. Hopefully we can work together through EOS in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment